Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Audrey Niffenegger is in town



Audrey Niffeneger, one of my favourite authors and writer of popular book, The Time Traveler's Wife is visiting Windy Wellington as part of the New Zealand Post Readers and Writer's Week.

To say I am looking forward to this, is to put it mildly. Ever since I set eyes upon A Time Traveler's Wife, it has been a magical journey. The sheer joy of discovering a good author is one which most book lovers can all too well resonate with. To actually meet such an author in person, is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

The other authors whose shows I will be attending are Kamila Shamsie, a Pakistani novelist and Neil Gaimon, popular author of many children's books.

So, while I am gallivanting around town meeting these authors, I urge my readers to continue reading my reviews and I will be back very soon with steaming hot reviews of Burnt Shadows and The Graveyard Book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment